System Document Box a cost-effective answer for those looking for a durable, code-compliant enclosure to ensure mandated records are maintained at the fire alarm control unit location.
Every durable box is fabricated from 20 gauge steel with a powder coat finish and features a formed lift-a-way hinge. Also included is a Velcro strap and inside edge to keep important documents secure.
The SDB System Document Box shall be constructed of 20 gauge cold rolled steel and finished with a durable, red powder coat. The front cover will feature a lift-a-way hinge. The door shall be secured with a standard thumbscrew with a knock-out available if a lock is needed. Construction shall include a Velcro strap and an inside edge to hold documents in place.
• Dimensions: 14 1/4” tall, 14 1/3” wide and 3” deep
• Velcro strap and inside edge keep important documents secure
• Standard thumb screw included with a knock-out if lock is needed (sold separately)
• 20 gauge cold rolled steel construction with durable, red powder coat finish
• Lift-a-way hinge door for easy access