- Compatible with all smoke detectors
- Compatible with Solo access poles
- Non-hazardous cartridges (instead of aerosol cans) allows for easier storage and transportation
- Detector friendly smoke, generated on-demand, eliminates the risk of detector contamination.
- Easier handling – 15% lighter than aerosol can and dispenser
- "Auto-start" - proximity sensor automatically initiates test
- "Delayed start" mode - for non-standard detectors and ASD testing
- Flexible head - easy testing of hard-to-access detectors
- LED Auto-light - for testing in dark areas
- Clearing mode – for eliminating re-alarms
Solo 365 takes everything expected from a Solo product, pairs it with the very latest technology and wraps it in a new modern slim-line design. It's lighter to use, quicker to test, suitable for more applications and almost impossible to over-apply.
Engineered to be compatible with the increasing number of sophisticated detectors now available, Solo 365 also overcomes the regulatory issues associated with pressurized aerosol canisters.