- (1) Solo 460 Cordless Heat Tester
- (2) Solo 760 Battery Batons™
- (1) Solo 725 Universal Battery Charger
- Safe, with no cable to trip over
- Battery operated
- Rechargeable ? even from vehicle
- Supplied with 2 Battery Batons and a fast charger
- Directs heat straight at detector
- Suits fixed temperature and rate of rise and combination detectors up to 194°F / 90°C
- Rapid activation of detectors
- No flame
- Safe for use at low level or at heights
- Pole not included
The cordless Solo 461 is the most technologically advanced solution currently in the market. Its testing capabilities are second to none with design protected by several patents. This is not just a device that uses rechargeable (NiMH) batteries to provide a safe and simple to use solution. It does so with minimal battery weight, no wires, a number of energy saving features and a targeted, focused beam of heat that enables tests to be carried out quicker with detectors rapidly activated. Running costs are negligible and all requirements for safety are met ? or exceeded ? whether that be at normal ceiling height or, on the Solo access poles, at heights up to 9m / 30?. In terms of professional product the Solo 461 is unmatched.
Each Solo 461 comes complete with 2 battery batons that fit inside the Solo poles and a charger which may be used in either an outlet or in-car. Using CAT - Cross Air Technology - air is heated and blown across the cup, which means the heat source is directed at the sensor, not the plastic components or casing. For battery conservation, the tool does not begin to operate until the detector breaks the infra-red beam in the cup.