- 2-line 16-character LCD display
- Indicates Trouble, Alarm, Supervisory, and System Status conditions with LEDs and LCD display
- Each SK-5235 is individually supervised by the SK-5208 FACP.
- Up to 6 per SK-5208 FACP
- Operation and appearance comparable to the control panel's on-board annunciator
- Can be wired up to 1500 ft from FACP
When the system is normal andreceiving AC power, the power LEDis on and all other LEDs are off.Other LEDs turn on as theconditions occur.
Users identify themselves to thecontrol panel by entering a code onthe annunciator. When a userpresses a button, the annunciatorpiezo beeps and the LCD promptsthe user to enter a code or otherrelevant information.
Multiple users can work at differentannunciators simultaneouslywithout affecting each other.
Operating Voltage: 24VDC
Width: 7 3/16" (18.26 cm)
Height: 5" (12.7 cm)
Depth: 1-1/8" (2.86 cm)
Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
Maximum Wiring Distance: 1500 ft.