| || |
The Firepower 5499 Distributed Power Module by Silent Knight is the most powerful and cost-effective power supply available today. It delivers 9 amps of notification appliance circuit power and built-in synchronization for appliances from System Sensor®, Gentex®, Faraday®, and Wheelock® - what you need to drive power-hungry components like ADA notification appliances. The 5499's advanced microprocessor design is years ahead of the competition. Its switch mode power supply design is up to 50% more efficient than competitive linear mode power supplies. And, ADA retrofits are easier and less expensive with the 5499 because it integrates into current systems without the costly investment in new components.
For the most sophisticated and cost-effective notification power supply available, you need the Firepower 5499.
- UL Listed for 9 amps of notification power.
- Power supply's advanced switch mode design reduces damaging heat and manages power up to 50% more efficiently than other systems.
- Integrates with existing systems for simple, cost-effective ADA retrofits.
- Dip switches allow for easy reconfiguration.
- 24VDC regulated output voltage.
- Four power-limited notification outputs; 2 Class A or 4 Class B, or 1 Class A and 2 Class B.
- Additional continuous auxiliary output.
- Three amps per output circuit.
- Two inputs; 2 Class B or 2 Class A.
- Ground fault detector/indicator.
- Independent trouble relay.
- AC loss delay option shuts off power to non-essential high-current accessories like magnetic door holders.
- Built-in synchronization for appliances from System Sensor®, Gentex®, Faraday®, and Wheelock®.
- Stand alone operation.
- Lightweight design adds to ease of installation and reduces shipping costs. -
- Operates with most polarized, UL-Listed notification devices.
- UL 864 & 1481 listed.
- CSFM approved
- ANSI Cadence pattern output capability built-in.