- Flexible solution for adding notification circuits where needed
- Support for Class B (style Y) or Class A (style Z) wiring
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm
- Polling LED visible through the cover plate
- Attractive ivory cover plate
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- UL Listed
The SK-Control is an addressable notification module for use with Silent Knight IntelliKnight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs). The SK-Control provides supervised monitoring of wiring to load devices that require an external power supply to operate, such as bells, horns, and strobes. It is capable of Class B (Styles Y) and Class A (Style Z) supervision.
Upon command from the FACP, the SK-Control will disconnect the supervision and connect the external power supply across the load device. The disconnection of the supervision provides a positive indication to the panel that the control relay actually turned on. The external power supply is always relay isolated from the SLC loop, so that a trouble condition on the power supply will never interfere with the rest of the system.
The SK-Control mounts directly into a 4" square electrical box. The box must have a minimum depth of 2-1/8".
The SK-Control is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs: