- Sleek, low-profile design
- Reliable addressable communications for trouble-free operation
- Age resistant polymer housing
- Innovative thermistor sensing circuit
- Superior EMI resistance for reliability
- Variety of mounting options to meet any application
- Dual LED indicators for 360° visibility
- Detector transmits signal to indicate maintenance is required
- Plug-in mounting provides ease of installation
- Optional remote LED annunciator (RA100Z)
- Tamper-proof feature available on mounting bases
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- UL Listed
- CSFM approved
The SK-Heat, SK-Heat-HT, and SK-Heat-ROR are plug in thermal detectors, with integral communication, that provide features that surpass conventional detectors. These thermal detectors are for use with IntelliKnight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs).
Detector sensitivity can be programmed from the FACP software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the FACP. Point ID capability allows each detectors address to be set with rotary address switches, providing exact detector locations for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches unacceptable levels.
SK-Heat is a fixed temperature thermal detector that uses a thermistor sensing circuit to produce 135°F (57°C) fixed thermal detection.
SK-Heat-HT is a variable high temperature detector that provides high temperature detection at 135°F 190°F (57°C 88°C).
SK-Heat-ROR is a fixed temperature and rate-of-rise thermal detector that uses a thermistor sensing circuit to produce 135°F (57°C) thermal protection.
The SK-Heat is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs:
The SK-Heat, SK-Heat-HT and SK-Heat-ROR is compatible with the following detector bases:
- B210LP (included) 6" base
- B501 2-wire base
- B501BHT-2 Temporal base
- B224RB relay base
- B224BI isolator base
- B501BH-2 sounder base