- 10 contact monitor
- Support for Class A and Class B wiring
- Fully supervised
- LED indicator for each input
- Disable unused addresses
- Mount up to two modules in one accessory cabinet (PN IDP-ACB)
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- Removable 12 to 18 AWG plug in terminal blocks for easy wiring and troubleshooting
- Mounting hardware included
- UL Listed
The SK-Mon-10 is a ten point addressable monitor module for use with Silent Knight IntelliKnight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs). Each monitor module is intended to interface between a control panel and a normally open contact device. A common SLC input is used for all modules, and the initiating device loops share a common supervisory supply and ground. Otherwise, each monitor operates independently from the others. Each module has its own address.
The SK-Mon-10 supports ten Class B supervised contact inputs or five Class A supervised contact inputs. Conventional 4-wire smoke detectors can be monitored for alarm and trouble conditions.
You can install one or two SK-Mon-10 modules in an accessory cabinet (PN IDP-ACB). The accessory cabinet has a built-in mounting plate that positions the module boards so that all of the status indicators are visible.
The SK-Mon-10 is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs: