- Monitor two circuits, with unique addresses, simultaneously
- Support for Class B wiring
- Fully supervised
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm
- Attractive ivory cover plate
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- UL Listed
The SK-Monitor-2 is an addressable monitor module with two initiating circuits for use with Silent Knight Intelliknight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs). The SK-Monitor-2 acts as an interface to contact devices, such as waterflow switches and pull stations.
The SK-Monitor-2 supports Class B supervised wiring to the load device. Conventional 4-wire smoke detectors can be monitored for alarm and trouble conditions.
The SK-Monitor-2 module is capable of monitoring two separate Class B circuits simultaneously, making it ideal for waterflow tamper switch and flow switch monitoring.
SK-Monitor-2 mounts directly into a 4" square electrical box. The box must have a minimum depth of 2-1/8".
The SK-Monitor-2 is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs: