- Six Form C contacts
- Removable 12 to 18 AWG plug-in terminal blocks
- Relay programming is completely flexible-can be mapped to zone conditions
- Individual LED for each relay contact
- Two module mounting in the IDP-ACB cabinet
- Up to three unused modules can be disabled
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- Mounting hardware included
- UL Listed
The SK-Relay-6 is an addressable relay module for use with Silent Knight IntelliKnight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs). The SK-Relay-6 has six Form C relays. It allows a Silent Knight FACP to switch discrete contacts by code command. If needed, you can disable a maximum of three unused modules on the SK-Relay-6 board. No supervision is provided for the notification appliance circuit.
The SK-Relay-6 contacts can be used for virtually any normally open or normally closed application. Each SK-Relay-6 is programmed with a unique signaling line circuit (SLC) loop address. When an event occurs that controls the SK-Relay-6, the relay is triggered by the FACP.
The SK-Relay-6 mounts in the Silent Knight IDP-ACB cabinet. The IDP-ACB has a built in chassis that will accommodate one or two SK-Relay-6 modules.
The SK-Relay-6 is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs: