- Two sets of Form C contacts
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- Contacts are rated for a variety of amps (see Specifications)
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm
- Relay programming is completely flexiblecan be mapped to zone conditions
- Polling LED visible through the cover plate
- Attractive ivory cover plate
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- UL Listed
The SK-Relay is an addressable relay module for use with Silent Knight IntelliKnight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs).
The SK-Relay allows a Silent Knight FACP to switch discrete contacts by code command. The relay contains two isolated sets of Form C contacts, which operate as a DPDT switch. No supervision is provided for the notification appliance circuit. The SK-Relay contacts can be used for virtually any normally open or normally closed application. Each SK-Relay is programmed with a unique signaling line circuit (SLC) loop address. When an event occurs that controls the SK-Relay, the relay is triggered by the FACP.
The SK-Relay mounts directly into a 4" square electrical box. The box must have a minimum depth of 2-1/8".
The SK-Relay is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs: