Special Order - may require 3-10 days to ship
(see our Special Orders policy)
- Monitor two circuits, with unique addresses, simultaneously
- Two Form C relay contacts with each having a unique address
- Fully supervised support for Class B input wiring
- Relay programming is completely flexible – can be mapped to zone conditions
- Individual LED’s for each monitored input and relay output
- Attractive ivory cover plate
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- UL listed
- CSFM: 7300-0559:0155
The SK-Relaymon-2 combines two relay outputs and two monitor inputs into one module device. The module is capable of Class B supervised wiring to the monitored devices. It also contains Form C relay contacts allowing the panel to switch the contacts on command. Each monitor input provides an interface between a fire alarm control panel and one or more normally open contact-type devices. Each relay output has its own green LED.
The SK-Relaymon-2 mounts directly into a 4" square electrical box. The box must have a minimum depth of 2-1/8". A surface mount electrical box (System Sensor® PN SMB500) is available from Silent Knight.