- Converts a conventional two-wire loop to an SLC loop
- Six zone inputs
- Fully supervised
- Support for Class B and Class A wiring
- Removable 12 to 18 AWG plug-in terminal blocks
- Individual LED for each relay
- Two module mounting in the IDP-ACB cabinet
- Up to two unused modules can be disabled
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- Mounting hardware included
- UL Listed
The inputs on the SK-Zone-6 share a common FACP signaling line circuit (SLC) input, and the initiating device circuits share a common external power supply. Otherwise, each input on the module operates independently from the others. If needed, you can disable a maximum of two unused inputs on the SK-Zone-6 board.
It transmits the status of a zone of two-wire detectors to the FACP. Status conditions are reported as normal, open, or alarm. The SK-Zone-6 supervises the zone of detectors and the connection of the external power supply.
All two-wire detectors being monitored must be UL compatible with the SK-Zone-6.
The SK-Zone-6 mounts in the Silent Knight IDP-ACB cabinet. The IDP-ACB has a built in chassis that will accommodate one or two SK-Zone-6 modules.
The SK-Zone-6 is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs: