- Converts a conventional two-wire loop to an SLC loop
- Fully supervised
- Support for Style B and Style D wiring
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm
- Attractive ivory cover plate
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- UL Listed
The SK-Zone is an intelligent two-wire interface module for use with Silent Knight IntelliKnight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs). The SK-Zone allows a Silent Knight FACP to interface and monitor two-wire conventional smoke detectors.
The SK-Zone is addressed through the signaling line circuit loop of the FACP. It transmits the status of one full zone of two-wire detectors to the FACP. Status conditions are reported as normal, open, or alarm. The SK-Zone supervises the zone of detectors and the connection of the external power supply.
All two-wire detectors being monitored must be UL compatible with the SK-Zone.
SK-Zone mounts directly into a 4" square electrical box. The box must have a minimum depth of 2-1/8".
The SK-Zone is compatible with the following IntelliKnight FACPs: