- Hybrid style sensor that monitors at the national standards set by OSHA and UL 2075/2034
- "Snap-in" sensor is easily replaced at end of life
- Solid green LED on sensor head indicates normal operation
- Detector Test Mode for aerosol CO testing
- Historical and retrievable reporting data stored at unit
- Performs self test every 24 hours
- Patented front or rear loading sampling/exhaust tubes
- Connectable to up to 30 other units
- Advanced sensor design yields internal dust filtering
- No additional screens or filters necessary
- Compatible with Building Automation and Combination CO/Fire Alarm Systems
- Complete wiring details permanently attached to unit
The SL-701-KIT Duct Carbon Monoxide Detector Kit provides early detection of carbon monoxide in air moving through the HVAC duct supply, return, or both in commercial, industrial, or residential applications.
The SL-701-KIT is fitted with a UL Listed electrochemical sensor that notifies at for distinct levels of carbon monoxide PPM published hazardous by both OSHA and the NFPA, and has a life of approximately six years in normal environmental conditions. The specific alarm condition met is annunciated at the detector, and historical data can be retrieved from the unit to aid in resolving the source of contamination.
The SL-701-KIT alerts building occupants of an AHU-circulated carbon monoxide contamination prior to itsdistribution of the "occupied" space. Output terminals are provided for the MSR-50/CO remote accessory, used toprovide private mode (non-public) audible and visual alarm indication in a remote location. Combination CO /Fire Alarm Control Units can, and must, be notified of an alarm or trouble condition to provide Public ModeNotification and Remote Reporting.
?The SL-701 is a CO system detector, it is not a smoke detector or a CO alarm. It detects Carbon Monoxide as caused by fossil fuel fired appliances and/or as introduced from the outside in fresh air intakes in the HVAC system.
|Sensor Model Number
- SL-701 CO Detector
- MSR-50/CO Remote Accessory
- Fast Tube Air Sampling Tubes
- 8" Fast Exhaust Tube
- Mounting Template
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
|Relay Contact Rating
Resistive load: 2 sets form "C" rated at 10A @ 115VAC
Resistive load: 1 set form "A" rated at 2A
Resistive load: 1 set form "C" rated at 10A @ 115VAC
|100 to 4,000 ft/min
|32°F to 140°F (0°C to 70°C)
|10% to 85% RH Non-Condensing / Non-Freezing
|Solid or stranded: #12 to #22 AWG terminals
|Gray plastic back box, clear plastic cover (Makrolon 94V-0). Do not expose to corrosive atmospheres.
|13 2/3"L x 4 1/2"W x 2 1/4" D
|Max Net Weight
|7" exhaust tube, FAST Tube started sampling tube, sampling tube end cap, mounting template and mounting hardware included.