- Dimensions: 6½" W x 8⅝" H x 2½" D
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel construction
- White 7/8" indelible lettering "FIRE ALARM TERMINAL CABINET"
- Lift-a-way hinge with captive fastener
- Four 4 circuit TTS Tool-Less terminal blocks
- Wall mounting holes
- Durable red textured finish
- Interior labeling of terminal strip
- Field identification label inside cover
- Standard ½ & ¾ EMT knockouts
- Galvanized Mounting Plate
- Terminal points rated for 12 gauge wire
- Terminal strip rated for 20 amp max 250V (Class B/UL) 300V (CSA)
The IF1 16 point "FIRE ALARM TERMINAL CABINET" is designed to enhance your fire alarm systems. Ideally suited for maintenance and troubleshooting with easy identification of system wiring.White 7/8" highly visible lettering and a "lift-a-way" hinged door with captive fastener are ideal contributing features for rapid cabinet location and easy access. This surface mount cabinet is fabricated from 16 gauge steel with a durable red textured, baked-on powder coat finish.
The IF1 is supplied with the SAE Tool-Less terminal blocks, saving you time and effort in your installation. Testing the circuits can be accomplished with the use of the TTS Test Probe in the individual test ports.