- Dimensions: 18" long x 4 5/16" wide x 2 1/2" deep
- Secures 4 System Sensor modules (4" square)
- Spring loaded snap in design
- 24 gauge steel construction
- Durable galvanized finish
- Wire chase for vertical or horizontal
- Edge protector to eliminate wire cuts
- Mounting hole pattern for wall or cabinet mount
The FR4 Fast Rail is designed to hold up to four System Sensor style addressable modules with a quick snap in assembly.
Each address module is installed independently with the terminal field connections and address dials easily accessible after installation for serviceability. The FR4 is supplied with edge protectors to eliminate wire shorts when pulling wire chases.
The FR4 is manufactured from durable 24 gauge galvanized steel and is designed with multiple mounting hole patterns for wall or cabinet mount. Measurements are 18" long x 4 5/16" wide with a depth of 2 1/2".
The fast rail system is ideally suited for the Space Age ACE cabinet size A (SSU00655) or the ACE cabinet size D (SSU00657), as well as the AC2 cabinet (SSU00656) for a professional installation. The key feature of these cabinets is the key access and a lift away removable door to access the address modules and field wiring thus allowing you time saving maintenance and trouble shooting of the system.