Store important system documents in a secure location with a cabinet built specifically to meet the requirements of NFPA 72 18.104.22.168.
The number one goal at Space Age is to manufacture code-compliant solutions, and the SRD is just that. NFPA 72 22.214.171.124 states, “With every new system, a documentation cabinet shall be installed at the system control unit or other approved location at the protected premises.”
The SRD includes our innovative 8GB flash drive slide tab that allows the user to select a USB-C or Micro USB connector to access records electronically (See NFPA 72 126.96.36.199).
- 18 gauge cold rolled steel construction with a red or black powder coat and white lettering
- Dimensions are 12” wide x 13” tall and 2 1/4” deep
- Stainless steel piano hinge with CAT30 door lock
- Two key ring hooks to hold system keys
- Business card holder for key contacts
- Slide tab allows user to select USB-C or Micro USB connector to download from 8GB digital flash memory
- DCD Computer Desk Kit (sold separately) holds enclosure door open at a 90 degree angle with a snap on cable for a convenient working surface in the field. Includes velcro strap for securing your laptop.