- Dimensions: 23½"W x 13"H x 5½"D
- Pre-installed with (16) four-circuit Tool-Less terminal blocks
- 16 gauge (.062" thick) cold rolled steel construction
- Durable red textured finish
- White indelible 2" screened lettering "FIRE ALARM TERMINAL CABINET"
- Lift-a-way hinge with CAT 30 keyed door lock
- Interior labeling of terminal strips
- Field identification labels inside cover
- 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" and 2" EMT knockout clusters
- Terminal points rated for 20 - 12 gauge wire
- Terminal strips rated for 20 amp max 250V (Class B/UL) 300V (CSA)
The IFX "FIRE ALARM TERMINAL CABINET" offers easy identification of fire alarm wiring junctions for troubleshooting and maintenance of system wiring.
Highly visible 2" lettering and a removable "lift-a way" hinged door contribute to fast location and easy access. This surface mount cabinet is fabricated from 16 gauge steel with a durable, baked on, red textured powder coat finish. The IFX includes a high security CAT 30 keyed door lock and is UL listed for life safety.
The IFX D is supplied with the SAE Tool-Less terminal blocks, saving you time and effort in your installation. Testing the circuits can be accomplished with the use of the TTS Test Probe in the individual test ports.
The IFX D measures 23½" W x 23½" H x 5½"D.
The IFX D includes a high security CAT30 keyed door lock and is UL listed for life safety.