- 18 gauge stainless steel construction with red powder coat and white lettering
- Dimensions are 12" wide x 13" tall and 2 1/4" deep
- Stainless steel piano hinge
- Two key ring hooks to hold system keys
- Business card holder for key contacts
- Slide tab allows user to select USB-C or Micro USB connector to download from 8GB digital flash memory
The FAD Fire Alarm Documents Box shall be UL Listed, constructed of 18 gauge cold rolled steel. It shall have a powder coat finish. The cover shall be permanently screed with lettering "FIRE ALARM DOCUMENTS" with white indelible ink. The access door shall be locked with a 3/4" barrel lock and there will be a 12" stainless steel piano hinge. The FAD will have a minimum of 8 gigabyte digital flash memory drive with a slide tab that allows user to select USB-C or Micro USB connector for uploading and downloading information. The enclosure will supply 4 mounting holes. Inside will accommodate standard 8 1/2" x 11" manuals and document records. A legend sheet will be attached to the door for system required documentation, key contacts and system information. The enclosure shall also provide 2 key ring holders with a location to mount standard business cards for key contact personnel.