- (1) Red 4" square extra-deep 16 gauge cold rolled steel NEMA 1 rated electrical applicance box (4" x 4" x 2 3/4" deep)
- (2) 3/4" Red EMT Conduit Connectors
- (1) Red Fire Plate with 1" lettering with NFPA Fire symbol screened with white indelible ink.
- (1) Address label for circuit identification
- (1) 4-point TTS Tool-Less Terminal Strip installed and mounted on a 4" square 18 gauge galvanized box bracket
This economical kit comes with everything you need for quick termination of fire alarm circuits in a professional installation.
The FB4 was designed to aid in minimizing wiring cost and meeting code compliant UL 864 Rev. 9, Section 12.4 Field Wiring Applications and Section 89.1.2 Markings and Indication of Connection requirements. The FB4 Box also will meet NEC Code requirements where a junction box is required after 360 degrees of conduit bends.
The FB4 Fire Alarm Box 4" Square shall consist of one SAB Extra Deep Square Appliance Box, one BB4 Backet 4" Square, one TTS Tool-Less Terminal Strip and one FP4 Fire Plate 4" Square. The 4" square extra deep appliance box and 4" square Fire plate will have a red finish. The FB4 Fire Alarm Box 4" Square will have one BB4 Box Bracket 4" square and one 4 Point TTS Tool-Less Terminal strip all mounted inside of back box. It will have the NFPA Fire Symbol and 1" Fire screened with white indelible ink and an address label on reverse side of FP4 Fire Plate. It also will contain two 3/4" Red EMT Conduit Connectors.