- Relays may be energized from a voltage source of 12VDC or 24VDC
- Each relay position contains a red LED which illuminates when the coil is energized
- Single, dual, or triple relay modules may be "snapped apart" from standard 2, 4, and 8-position masters
- DC input is polarized
- For continuous duty use
- /C versions mounted in enclosures
- /C/R versions with red covers for NYC and other uses
- /T versions come complete with track mounting hardware which facilitates installation in standard cabinets
- Uses UL Recognized Components
The MR-700 Series Relays offer SPDT 10 Amp contacts which may be operated by one of two input voltages; 12VDC or 24VDC.
Each relay position contains a red LED which when illuminated, indicates the coil is energized. This provides a time-saving device when checking an installed system - no metering is required. Relays may be "snapped apart" from standard 2, 4, or 8 position modules, and are also available in the single circuit configuration. Relays are supplied with either mounting spacers or track mounting hardware or are mounted in enclosures.
These devices are ideal for applications where local contacts are required for control of electrical loads or general-purpose switching. They are suitable for use with HVAC, temperature control, fire alarm, security, energy management, and lighting control systems.
8.50 " W
|/T VERSIONS||3.5" side, low profile plastic snap track provided, with mounting screws|
|/C VERSIONS||Backbox: 18ga CRS, plated with 1/2" conduit knockouts top and bottom|
|12VDC @ 17.5mA or 24VDC @ 21.2mA|
|Contact Ratings||Resistive load: 10A @ 120VAC / 30VDC|
|Contact Construction||One dry form "C" SPDT per module position|
|Polarized Coil Input(s)||DC inputs only|
|Energized LED Indicator||One red LED per module position|
|Wiring||Solid or stranded; #12 to #22 AWG terminals|
|Environmental||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C) @ 85% RH (@32°F), Non-condensing, Non-freezing|