- One-piece design with 18 gauge galvanized arms and mounting plate
- Countersunk 8-32 mounting holes accommodate self-aligning screws to secure 4" square devices without danger of cross threading
- Keyhole screw slots for easy and precise mounting
- 4 claws on each arm to stabilize unit during device installation
- Appliance box is suitable for mounting strobes and speakers from most manufacturers
Mounting a standard 4" device to a ceiling grid can be difficult, but this single piece of hardware makes secure installation fast and easy with minimal tools necessary.
One-piece design with 18 gauge galvanized arms and mounting plate. Appliance box also includes six 1/2" and 3/4" pre-punched conduit knockouts. Brackets clip snugly between ceiling grid and tile per NFPA 70 314.23 (D)(1). Each arm is designed with 4 mounting claws to grip the tile and stabilize the unit horizontally. Ends of brackets can be adjusted with pliers to grip the grid tightly for proper vertical support. Utility knife must be used to cut ceiling tile and install device onto mounting plate. Each vertical upright corner includes a 1/8" hole to accommodate a support wire, independently secured to the superstructure, when required.