- Available in Black or White
- Each package consists of 1 terminal block
- (2) 4/40 machine screws for mounting
- Accepts 20 to 12 AWG
- Rated for 25A @ 300V and 5A @ 600V
- Measures 2” L X 1-3/8” W X 7/8”H
- Built in test ports for troubleshooting
The TTS Tool-less Terminal Strip is designed to minimize wiring costs while meeting UL 864 Rev. 9 Sect. 12.4 Field Wiring applications requirements. It allows for quick easy mounting of multiple connection points. The clamp connections can accommodate wire sizes ranging from 20 to 12 AWG, stranded or solid core wire, and can be easily connected by depressing the terminal tab with either a finger or screwdriver, pushing the stripped conductor into the connection point and releasing the terminal tab to secure the wire. Up to four conductors can be connected to each terminal point. There are 4 built in test ports for quick circuit trouble shooting.The terminal strip can mount into the Space Age Electronics, Inc. Accessory cabinets or the BB4 Back Box Bracket (purchased separately) or can be surface mounted.