The STI-13200NC is a direct replacement for the STI-6505 Mini Stopper®
- External Dimensions are: 5.4" W x 8.15" H x 4.00" in. D (137 x 207 x 102 mm)
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- Protects pull stations, keypads, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc.
- Cover is molded from thick, tough polycarbonate material.
- Sized to fit most pull stations.
- Includes a clear conduit spacer
- High strength continuous hinge.
- Low profile - ADA Compliant.
- UV-stabilized to keep cover clear.
- No label on message hood
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
This indoor/outdoor polycarbonate cover helps protect devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
This Universal Stopper is a clear, surface mount cover with a clear conduit spacer. Other mounting options include a flush mount cover or a waterproof Type 4X enclosed backbox (Type rating pending). The cover is also available with horn housing or message hood. The Universal Stopper is designed to comply with ADA and is less than 4 inches in depth. Universal Stopper has the same footprint as the Mini Stopper®, but has a larger interior and can accommodate most dual action pull stations.