STI-13210CY is a direct replacement for STI-6545-W. Dimensions are: 5.42"H x 4"W x 3.88"D
- Protects against vandalism, accidental damage and damage caused by severe environments inside and outside (Type rating pending).
- Protects pull stations, keypads, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Sized to fit most pull stations.
- Includes a white conduit spacer with two conduit knockouts.
- High strength continuous hinge.
- Low profile - ADA Compliant.
- UV-stabilized to keep cover clear.
- FREE custom label
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
This indoor/outdoor polycarbonate cover helps protect devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
The STI-13210CY is a clear, surface mount cover with a YELLOW message hood, custom label and YELLOW conduit spacer. Other mounting options include a flush mount cover or a waterproof Type 4X enclosed back box (Type rating pending). The cover is also available without a horn housing or message hood. The Universal Stopper is designed to comply with ADA and is less than 4 inches in depth. Universal Stopper has the same footprint as the Mini Stopper®, but has a larger interior and can accommodate most dual action pull stations.