Direct replacement for the STI-6535 and STI-6545
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- Protects pull stations, keypads, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc.
- Cover is molded from thick, tough polycarbonate material.
- Sized to fit most pull stations.
- Includes a red conduit spacer.
- High strength continuous hinge.
- Low profile - ADA Compliant.
- UV-stabilized to keep cover clear.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Fire Label reads: "IN CASE OF FIRE - LIFT COVER PULL FIRE ALARM".
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
This indoor/outdoor unique polycarbonate cover helps stop false fire alarms without restricting legitimate operation of pull stations. It protects devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches or duplex plugs, etc. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
This Universal Stopper is a clear, surface mount cover with a red message hood, fire label and red conduit spacer. Other mounting options include a flush mount cover or a waterproof Type 4X enclosed back box (Type rating pending). The cover is also available with a horn housing or message hood. The Universal Stopper is designed to comply with ADA and is less than 4 inches in depth. Universal Stopper has the same footprint as the Mini Stopper® , but has a larger interior and can accommodate most dual action pull stations.