- Cover is UV-stabilized against sun deterioration.
- Proven effective for more than two decades.
- STI-3150 is for surface mount pull stations (Flush - see STI-1250)
- Designed for outdoor use
- Unlimited lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate cover and frame in normal use.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards and NEMA 3R requirements (for standard and custom labeling)
- Polycarbonate rated -40°F to 120°F ( -40°C to 49°C).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
STI-3150 consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover, frame, spacer and gaskets that fits over most manual pull stations. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame.
This tough UV-stabilized cover helps dramatically to extend the life and reliability of weather exposed manual pull stations and also guards against damage from grime and other harsh indoor conditions. Using the same super tough cover as the Stopper® II, but without the warning horn, it is especially useful in increasing the lifespan of devices in saltwater areas or other severe environments.
Weather Stopper carries a lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use.