| || |
Fits manual pull stations up to 5 3/8 in. wide x 6 3/4 in. high x 3 1/2 in. deep (1 1/2" normally, the included spacer adds 2"). For flush mount installations, use the STI-4100.
- Housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
- Fire alarm remains clearly visible and accessible.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Includes conduit spacer for mounting around existing exposed conduit.
- Simple glass replacement.
- Accepted by many fire marshals.
- Lifetime guarantee on polycarbonate housing against breakage and damage in normal use.
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)
- Polycarbonate tested -40° F to 240° F (-40° C to 116° C).
Accepted by fire marshals, this cover is designed for areas where a "break glass" cover is specified, such as unsupervised areas. It consists of a red polycarbonate cover, mounting frame, pane of single-strength clear glass (easily replaced when broken), conduit spacer, glass-breaking bar and anchors for installation.
Local fire marshal approval should be obtained prior to installation.