- Super tough construction of 9-gauge coated steel wire makes it extremely difficult to break.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Large enough to cover a wide range of exit signs.
- Simple removal for light bulb replacement.
- Tamper resistant hardware is available.
- May be painted once prior to installation.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Guard may reduce projected light values. Verify correct exit light requirements when using guard (NFPA 101).
Protects a wide range of exit signs from vandalism and accidental damage.
Wherever exit signs are at risk from either intentional or accidental damage, installation of this super tough cover is the solution to the problem. This good-looking Stopper measures 20.5 inches (520 mm) long by 15.5 inches (394 mm) wide by 6 inches (152 mm) deep, large enough to cover a wide range of exit sign models available today. Installation is simple with anchors and screws provided.
Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
As all STI protective covers, this Stopper is backed by a lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use. It is constructed of 9-gauge, welded steel wire, coated with a tough, corrosion resistant polyester shell. To provide even greater protection against vandalism, tamper resistant screws and a matching bit are available.