- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- MEA Approved.
- Helps prevent accidental and intentional damage or vandalism.
- Easy access for service.
- Spacer easily mounts over exposed conduit.
- Polycarbonate rated -40ºF to 120ºF (-40ºC to 49ºC).
- 3-Year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
This virtually indestructible cover (slotted for horn/strobe unit alarms) is designed to stop vandalism and accidental damage for surface mounted units. Molded of clear, thick, UV-stabilized polycarbonate material, backed by a 3-Year guarantee against breakage in normal use. Slots in the STI 1210D allow the horn to be heard. Unit comes with a spacer with knockouts for mounting over exposed conduit.