This touch-free button applies NoTouch® technology which helps eliminate the spread of germs in any public buildings. To exit, a person must simply wave their hand in front of the device. The infrared will pick up the motion and unlatch the time adjustable door.
NoTouch Cast Aluminum Button offers many different combinations for the price of a standard one configuration button. Eliminating the need to stock dozens of pushbuttons, and wasting precious time and money tracking down just the right button for a customer. The button is ready to assemble out of the box and is easily installed within minutes right on site.
The faceplate is constructed of die-cast aluminum metal, allowing it to take tough knocks in stride. The button package includes a faceplate, illuminated pushbuttons, and interchangeable snap-in illuminated LED message lenses.
NoTouch® Cast Aluminum IR Switch, European Single-Gang
- NoTouch® infrared wave action
- Allows a user to exit a protected door without the touch of a button
- To exit, the person waves a hand in front of the IR switch
- Helps reduce the spread of germs
- Adjustable relay latch 0.5~20 seconds
- Faceplate constructed of heavy-duty die-cast aluminum
- Dual-color status LED (green/red or red/green)
- Form “C” dry contact, 0.5A @120VAC, 1A @24VDC
- Three interchangeable illuminated LED message lenses included: blue EXIT, green EXIT, white OPEN
- 3.42 in H x 3.42 in W x 2.14 in D