| || |
- Has one Form "C" dry relay contact output.
- Has independent strobe and siren timing of 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous.
- Includes a tamper switch which prevents it from being removed from a wall.
- Can be used as a cabinet alarm, door alarm, link with push button/switch or as a burglar alarm.
- 9 VDC battery or external 12 - 30 volts.
- Low battery indicator.
- May be set for a piercing 100 dB alarm or a softer 85 dB.
- Siren offers 32 tones (click to listen)
- Super bright flashing LED.
- Durable, polycarbonate construction.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing in normal use (one year on electronic components).
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
Here is a highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorized use of important electronic devices. By using this flashing LED and alarm as a security device, it can serve as an inexpensive way to protect valuable units against theft and vandalism.
If the protected unit is opened, the electronic Select-Alert emits a selected ear piercing siren and the super bright LED flashes - drawing attention in a hurry. The alarm and LED light have independent timing choices of: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous. Select-Alert is fitted with a 9 VDC battery or external 12-30 volts. It can be used as a cabinet alarm, door alarm, link with push button/switch or burglar alarm.
If the protected unit is opened, the electronic Select-Alertemits a selected ear piercing siren and the LEDs flash drawing attention in a hurry. The alarm and strobe haveindependent timing choices of: 15 seconds, 30 seconds,60 seconds or continuous. Select-Alert can be poweredby a 9 VDC battery or external 12 -30 volts. Flush orsurface mount Select-Alert is available in amber, green,blue, red or white.
|OPERATING VOLTAGE ||Internal 9 VDC battery (not included) |
| ||Remote power 12 -30 VDC |
|POWER CONSUMPTION ||Stand by: 50µA |
| ||Siren low volume: 85mA |
| ||Siren high volume: 90mA Strobe: 25mA |
|SIREN VOLUME ||Low: 85 dB |
| ||High: 100 dB |
| || |
|ALARM TIMING ||Independent control for siren and strobe: |
| ||15s, 30s, 60s, continuous |
|LOW BATTERY WARNING ||LEDs flash once every 30 seconds |
|FORM C DRY CONTACTS ||0-30VAC/DC, 1 Amp |
| ||Contacts reset after longest alarm setting |
|KEY SWITCH ||Alarm on: normally closed |
|ALARM SWITCH ||Stand by: normally open contact required |
Siren offers 32 tones
- Alarm Setting 00000
- Alarm Setting 00001
- Alarm Setting 00010
- Alarm Setting 00011
- Alarm Setting 00100
- Alarm Setting 00101
- Alarm Setting 00110
- Alarm Setting 00111
- Alarm Setting 01000
- Alarm Setting 01001
- Alarm Setting 01010
- Alarm Setting 01011
- Alarm Setting 01100
- Alarm Setting 01101
- Alarm Setting 01110
- Alarm Setting 01111
- Alarm Setting 10000
- Alarm Setting 10001
- Alarm Setting 10010
- Alarm Setting 10011
- Alarm Setting 10100
- Alarm Setting 10101
- Alarm Setting 10110
- Alarm Setting 10111
- Alarm Setting 11000
- Alarm Setting 11001
- Alarm Setting 11010
- Alarm Setting 11011
- Alarm Setting 11100
- Alarm Setting 11101
- Alarm Setting 11110
- Alarm Setting 11111