| || |
- UL Hazardous Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Helps prevent accidental and intentional damage or vandalism.
- Easy access for service.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor locations.
- Enclosed backbox.
- NEMA 4X Rated. Dust tight (Class II Group F and G Div. 2). All Class III locations.
- Includes appliance plate which eliminates the need for an electrical outlet box
- CSFM letter available authorizing local AHJ's authority to grant permission for use.
- Polycarbonate rated -40ºF to 120ºF (-40ºC to 49ºC).
- Ambient rating 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- 3-Year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
This virtually indestructible cover is designed to stop vandalism and accidental damage to strobe units. This cover provides maximum protection in harsh conditions. Weatherproof cover is NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X Rated and UL, cUL Hazardous Listed. Product includes an enclosed backbox. Unit incorporates an appliance mounting plate that eliminates the need for an electrical outlet box. Molded of clear, thick, UV-stabilized polycarbonate material, polycarbonate is backed by a 3-Year guarantee against breakage in normal use.