| || |
- Maintains operating strobe appliance temperature with external temperatures to -70°F (-57°C).
- For use in areas where temperature or environmental conditions exceed the operating range of fire strobe signaling devices.
- Protects ADA Compliant strobes to UL 1971 standards.
- The thick, clear polycarbonate cover is UV-stabilized.
- Enables ADA Compliant for visual fire protection systems where freezing temperatures or other harsh conditions exceed the operating limits of strobe signal devices.
- Enclosure rated to NEMA 4X Standards. Heater assembly rated to -70°F (-57°C).
- UL/cUL ambient rating -70°F to 120°F (-57°C to 49°C) indoors or outdoors.
- Prevents build up of snow on the unit or entry of moisture in wash-down areas to assure that strobes remain clearly visible.
- Fan runs continuously to maintain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure.
- 110 VAC heater units cycle as required to maintain the correct range of operating temperatures.
- Polycarbonate backed by a 3-Year warranty against breakage in normal use, one year on electronics.
- cUL Listing is for UL 1638 strobes only.
- CSFM requires local approval only.
- Enclosed backbox.
- Includes appliance plate which eliminates the need for an electrical outlet box
Now there is a way to protect your signaling device located where temperature or environmental conditions exceed the suggested operating range. This protective cover with heater assembly for strobe appliances, is UL/cUL Listed to NEMA 4X Standards. Thermostatically controlled heater and a continuous duty fan maintain a uniform temperature in the cover when located in a cold environment. Applications include, but are not limited to, refrigerators, freezers, meat packaging plants, arctic environments, ocean rigs, slaughter houses, etc. UL/cUL Listed down to -70°F (-57°C).