- Offers 240 different combinations.
- Faceplate constructed of cast aluminum.
- Single gang plate slightly oversized to cover old plate installation marks.
- Standard or illuminated button.
- Mounts to standard electrical handi box.
- Two sets of Form "C" contacts.
- Contacts rated at 10A, 1/2 HP, 125/250 VAC, 6A, 30V.
- Temperature: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85°C).
- Three different lens covers - red, green or blue.
- Four inserts for the button itself - EXIT, PUSH, handicap symbol or blank.
- Ten color coded message inserts in green, blue, yellow or white.
- Green Plates printed with EXIT, EMERGENCY or a blank
- Blue Plates printed with EXIT, EMERGENCY or a blank
- Yellow Plates with EVACUATION or a blank
- White Plates with EXIT or a blank
- Plate messages inscribed with EXIT, EMERGENCY, EVACUATION or blanks (allowing for custom labels).
Revolutionary Button Helps Save Time and Money - Offers 240 Different Combinations for the Price of One
This button helps eliminate having to stock dozens of push buttons, and wasting precious time and money tracking down just the right button for a customer. It has everything required to provide just what a customer wants in one convenient package. It's ready to be assembled out of box and is easily installed within minutes right on site. Universal Button offers an astounding 240 different combinations for the price of a standard one configuration button. The faceplate is constructed of cast aluminum metal, allowing it to take tough knocks in stride, and is slightly oversized to cover old plate installation marks. Button package includes: faceplate, three illuminated push buttons, four changeable button messages and ten changeable activation messages.
The installer simply has to choose which lens cover, button insert and interchangeable message plate works best for the customers need, and easily snap them in place. This allows the button to be mounted in a matter of minutes instead of waiting weeks for a specific button to be ordered and delivered.