- 12 and 24V operation
- High and low volume settings
- Temporal and non-temporal tones
- Mounts to single gang back box
- Compatible with MDL sync module
- Mechanically and electrically compatible with PA400 series
- Mini-Alert™ sounders
The MHR and MHW mini-horns operate at 12 and 24 volts and are ideal for hotel, motel or residential fire system applications, where a smaller notification device is desired. The mini-horns offer high and low volume settings, and temporal or non-temporal tones. The horns can be mounted to single gang back boxes for aesthetically-sensitive applications. Synchronization is also provided when using the MDL module.
The MHR and MHW mini-horns can operate between 32 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit from a regulated DC or full-wave rectified, unfiltered power supply. They are listed to Underwriters Laboratories Standard UL 464 for fire protective signaling systems.