- Updated Modern Aesthetics
- Small profile devices for Horns and Horn Strobes
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, and 185
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections
- Mounting plate for all standard and all compact wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices
- Compatible with MDL3 sync module
- Strobes and Horn Strobes listed for wall mounting only
- Horns listed for wall or ceiling use
The L-Series line of wall-mount horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, the L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate for all models with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with two volume selections.