- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on ceiling units
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices
- Compatible with MDL3 sync module
- Listed for ceiling mounting only
The System Sensor L-Series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry with lower current draws and modern aesthetics. With white and red plastic housings, wall and ceiling mounting options, System Sensor L-Series can meet virtually any application requirement.
The entire L-Series product line of ceiling-mount strobes and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature a plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation, the L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate so installers can mount them to a wide array of back boxes. With an on-board shorting spring, installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
|Standard Operating Temperature ||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C) |
|Humidity Range ||10 to 93% non-condensing |
|Strobe Flash Rate ||1 flash per second |
|Nominal Voltage ||Regulated 12 VDC or regulated 24 DC/FWR |
|Input Terminal Wire Gauge ||12 to 18 AWG |