- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices
- Compatible with MDL3 sync module
- Listed for ceiling mounting only
The entire L-Series product line of ceiling-mount strobes and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature a plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time- consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation, the L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate so installers can mount them to a wide array of back boxes. With an onboard shorting spring, installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed. Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with two volume selections.