| || |
- Is compatible with 2- and 4-wire i3 detectors equipped with asounder
- Activates all i3 sounders on a loop when one alarms
- Synchronizes all i3 sounders on the loop for a clear alarm signal
- Is usable with bell/alarm, alarm relay, or NAC outputs
- Has a field-selectable switch to accommodate both coded andcontinuous alarm signals
- Allows i3 detector silencing from the panel or keypad
- Operates on 12 and 24 volt systems
- Simplifies connections with quick-connect harness and color-codedwires
Easy to Install
The RRS-MOD reversing relay/synchronizationmodule includes a Velcro® attachment for easy installation into thefire alarm control panel cabinet. A quick-connect harness and colorcodedwires simplify connections.
The RRS-MOD modules design is flexible toaccommodate virtually any application. It is compatible with both 2-and 4-wire i3 Series detectors operating over 12 V and 24 V systems.The module can be used with either bell/alarm, alarm relay, or NACoutputs, and its field selectable switch accommodates both codedand continuous alarm signals.
To meet fire alarm requirements, the RRS-MODreversing relay/synchronization module activates all i3 sounders on aloop when an individual sounder alarms. Additionally, it synchronizesthe output of the i3 sounders, regardless of whether the panels alarmsignal is continuous or coded, to ensure a clear alarm signal.
|Operating Voltage: ||12/24 V nominal; 8.5 V min.; 35 V max. |
|Auxiliary Contact Ratings: ||2A @ 35 VDC |
|Temperature Range: ||32° to 131°F (0° to 55°C) |
|Humidity Range: ||5% to 85% non-condensing |
|Dimensions: ||2.5" (63mm) H x 2.5" (63mm) W x 1" (25mm) D |
|Total Current: ||25mA avg. operating current|