THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE. As of Sept 12, 2017, System Sensor has announced a recall on L-Series Speaker and Speaker Strobe products. Manufactured date range: January 16, 2017. All L-Series Speaker and Speaker Strobe products within the above mentioned date code range need to be replaced and returned.
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- No extension ring required
- Field selectable candela settings on ceiling units
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage and power settings
- Speakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output
- 520 Hz capable with compatible FACP
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance products
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Updated modern aesthetics
System Sensor L-Series of speakers and speaker strobes reduce costly ground faults using a plug-in design and universal mounting plate that allow the installer to pre-wire mounting plates, dress the wires, and confirm wiring continuity before plugging in the speakers. In addition, a protective plastic cover prevents nicked wires by covering exposed speaker components.
These devices also enable faster installations by providing instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 7 field-selectable candela settings for both wall and ceiling speaker strobes.
The low total harmonic distortion of the SP speaker offers high fidelity sound output while still offering high volume sound output for use in high ambient noise applications.
|Operating Temperature ||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C) |
|Humidity Range ||10 to 93% non-condensing |
|Nominal Voltage (speakers) ||25 Volts or 70.7 Volts (nominal) |
|Maximum Supervisory Voltage (speakers) ||50 VDC |
|Frequency Range ||400 to 4,000 Hz |
|Power ||1/4, 1/2, 1, 2 watts|