The products supplied by TC Life Safety are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship only to the extent the individual manufacturers warrant their product. No other warranty, whether express or implied, shall exist in connection with the sale or use of these products included any warranty or merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Warranty begins from date of purchase or date of manufacture, dependent upon the policies of the individual manufacturer.
TC Life Safety's liability shall be limited to either the replacement of goods or credit of the purchase price, and in no case shall TC Life Safety be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
Some of the equipment TC Life Safety sells requires technical knowledge and should be installed by professional installation companies trained and licensed in accordance with your local and state requirements. Many states require licensing to install electronic equipment in locations other than ones that would be considered for "self-installation". It is the policy of TC Life Safety to request that laws governing business be adhered to.
TC Life Safety is not responsible for typographical errors, clerical errors or omissions on it's web site or within any of the installation manuals or cut sheets provided by the manufacturer's and made available to you.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Website registration does not automatically constitute the right to purchase at these prices. Quantities could be limited and subject to inventory availability.
TC Life Safety reserves the right to refuse any orders. All claims for damage incurred during shipment shall be the responsibility of the carrier.
TC Life Safety cannot utilize third party shipping through our online store. Please call to request 3rd party shipping. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges if customer account cannot be used.
Freight claims should be placed with the freight carrier. UPS requires customer initiated inspection call for damaged merchandise upon receipt of shipment. No shortages will be honored past 7 days of shipment. TC Life Safety is not responsible for product availability from its' manufacturers or shipment availability from any transportation company.
In the event of the necessity to return equipment, please call for return number before returning products. Products will not be accepted for return without return authorization (RMA number). View the full return policy.
The following products may not be returned:
- Items determined to be Special Order will be noted as such on the website. An email will be sent to the buyer advising them of the product’s status as a "Special Order Item".
- Any Electronics that have been "powered up".
- Any product that has been mounted.
- Any product, original packaging, retail box and or manuals that have been written or marked on
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Cans of Test Gas or Compressed Air.
- 500' Reels of West Penn Wire Cable
- Books, unless they are in their original plastic vacuum wrap.
- Any Items Marked "Clearance".
- Others as determined by TCLS management.
Prices do not include any municipal, state or federal sales, use, excise or similar taxes. Consequentially, in addition to prices specified, the amount of any present or future tax that may be imposed shall be paid by the buyer, or in lieu thereof buyer will provide seller with a tax exempt certificate acceptable to the tax authorities.
For a complete list of customer support topics and answers, please visit our Customer Support page.