Payment terms are Net 30 unless otherwise noted. Any invoice that is not paid within 30 days is subject to finance charges at a rate of 1.5% of the unpaid balance per month (18% per year). Any invoice over 90 days overdue will be sent to collections, and the buyer agrees to pay all reasonable collection, attorney, and court fees associated with collection efforts on TC LifeSafety’s behalf.
Warranties and Liability
The products supplied by TC LifeSafety are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship only to the extent the individual manufacturers warranty their products. No other warranty, whether express or implied, shall exist in connection with the sale or use of these products included any warranty or merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. The warranty begins from the date of purchase.
TC LifeSafety's liability shall be limited to either the replacement of goods or credit of the purchase price and in no case shall TC LifeSafety be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
Some of the equipment TC LifeSafety sells requires technical knowledge and should be installed by professional installation companies trained and licensed in accordance with your local and state requirements. Many states require licensing to install electronic equipment in locations other than ones that would be considered for "self-installation". It is the policy of TC LifeSafety to request that laws governing business be adhered to.
TC LifeSafety is not responsible for typographical errors, clerical errors, or omissions on its website or within any of the installation manuals or cut sheets provided by the manufacturers and made available to you. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Website registration does not automatically constitute the right to purchase at these prices. Quantities could be limited and subject to inventory availability. TC LifeSafety reserves the right to refuse any orders.
Items are returnable within 30 days of the invoice date. Simply contact us at [email protected] or 1-800-837-8175 and we will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Items received without an RMA number will be held for 30 days and then disposed of if unclaimed.
Shipping discrepancies for missing items or items damaged in transit must be reported within 48 hours of delivery by contacting us at [email protected] or 1-800-837-8175. TC LifeSafety is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee on all returns
- You may take your credit either against the original
method of purchase (Credit Card, Amazon.com, etc...) or have the option of
store credit. Please allow 5-10 business days for a credit to be processed
after receipt of the return.
- Any shipping charges accrued by TC LifeSafety are
non-refundable unless the return is due to our error or a product defect.
- Any "Advanced Replacements" for defective
goods, in or out of warranty, must be paid for before shipment, and credit
(if due) will be made to cover the total cost of the replacement order
when the original product is received and inspected. At no time will parts
be shipped at no charge unless authorized by TC LifeSafety.
- Return shipping instructions will be included in the
email with the RMA
- Products must be returned in new resalable condition:
- Include all original packaging materials
- All manuals and warranty registration cards must be
- Carefully repackage and double-box the merchandise with
the RMA number clearly displayed on the outside of the shipping box
- Please do not write on or place any stickers or
shipping labels on the manufacturer's original package, as it will not be
accepted for refund, always place in a separate shipping box.
We recommend your return
shipment be insured and shipped with a tracking number. TC LifeSafety is not
responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Return shipping charges
are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise determined by TC
Products on the
Ineligible for Return List (see below) cannot be returned for any reason unless TC LifeSafety approves.
Products Ineligible for Return
- Any items shipped outside the Continental U.S.
- Items determined to be Special Orders or Made to Order
- Any Electronics that have been "powered up".
- Any product that has been mounted.
- Any product, original packaging, retail box, and or
manuals that have been written or marked on
- Any product that is returned without all original
packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and
all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Cans of Test Gas or Compressed Air.
- Books, unless they are in their original plastic vacuum
- Any Items Marked "Clearance”, “On Sale”, or
- Others as determined by TC LifeSafety.
- TC LifeSafety ships via UPS. All orders received by 11 AM EST, Monday-Thursday (excluding state and federal holidays) will generally ship the same day unless they will be shipped by the manufacturer. If you have an urgent order, please indicate such in the Special Instructions section of the checkout process online, or to the sales representative on the phone. We will do everything possible to get your order to you when and where you need it.
- Canadian customers are responsible for all tax and import fees.
- Some items may be drop-shipped from our suppliers. TC LifeSafety is not responsible for product availability from its manufacturers or shipment availability from any transportation company.
- TC LifeSafety is not responsible for product availability from its manufacturers or shipment availability from any transportation company.
For a complete list of customer support topics
and answers, please visit the following URL: http://www.tclifesafety.com/customer-support.html