| || |
- 194°F - All Weather Vertical Mounting FM & UL
- Immediate Response - The 302 Series activate whenever ambient air temperature reaches a detector's setting, eliminating the thermal time lag inherent in conventional heat detectors.
- Eliminates False Alarms - The 302 Series do not respond to momentary temperature fluctuations below the selected temperature.
- Universal Application - The 302 Series can be used in all areas for any type of occupancy.
- Hermetically sealed, shock resistant, corrosion resistant, and tamper-proof.
The 302 Series rate-anticipation heat detector respond and activate the fire alarm immediately whenever the ambient temperature reaches the preset temperature setting. Under rapid heat rise conditions, the rate-anticipation feature enables the detector to respond one to three degrees ahead of the setting. At the same time, however, it does not respond to momentary temperature fluctuations below the selected protection level, thus eliminating false alarms. When temperature drops back down below the protection level, the detector automatically resets itself.
302 Series detectors have a smooth-ceiling UL rating of 50' x 50' (15.24 x 15.24 meters) and are the only type of heat detectors having such a rating on both fixed temperature and rate anticipation.
Total Overall Length: 4-1/8"
Base diameter: 2"
|Voltage ||Current |
|6-125VAC ||5 amps |
|6-24VDC || |
|125VDC ||0.5 amp |
Note 1: For interior mounting in any atmosphere that is compatible with terminal screw type connections. UL rating 50'x50' (15.24 x 15.24 meters).
Note 2: Hermetically sealed for moisture-proof or dust-proof installations. Requires no special back box when the all-weather leads are properly spliced to 'THW' or equivalent type wire.
Note 3: Hermetically sealed for moisture-proof or dust-proof installations. Requires no special back box. Has plastic hexagonal wrench grip bushing with 1/2" (1.27 cm) conduit threads for attachment to threaded hub cover, or any outlet box.
Note 4: Same as model 302 except designed for horizontal mounting. UL rating 40' x 40' (12.19 x 12.19 meters).
Note 5: Explosion-proof for installation in hazardous locations. Has hexagonal wrench grip bushing with 1/2" (1.2 cm) conduit threads for attachment to threaded hub cover of Series JL fixture fitting as manufactured by Killark Electric Co., or equal
See the Cut Sheet for Full Specifications