The Series HS Horn and the horn portion of the Series HS4 include a selectable continuous horn tone or temporal pattern (Code 3) with three selectable dBA settings for each tone.
Strobe options include 1575cd or the Wheelock patented MCW Multi-Candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd for wall mount and 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd for ceiling mount.
The Series HS4 horn and strobe inputs are electrically isolated to allow for independent operation of the strobe circuit and the horn circuit. The horn and strobe may also be wired in parallel to operate on a single circuit.
These versatile Horn and Horn Strobe Appliances may be synchronized using Wheelock SM, DSM Sync Modules, Wheelock Power Supplies, or other manufacturers' panels incorporating the Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol.
All models are designed for maximum performance, reliability, and cost-effectiveness while meeting or exceeding the latest requirements of NFPA 72/ANSI 117.1/UFC and UL Standards 1971 and 464 as well as meeting ADA requirements concerning photosensitive epilepsy.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, New York City (MEA), California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) and Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant
- Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- Field Selectable Candela Settings: Wall Mount 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd (Multi-Candela models) or 1575cd (single candela model) and Ceiling Mount 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd
- Selectable Continuous Horn or Temporal (Code 3)
- 3 Selectable dBA settings of 90/95/99 dBA in both tones
- 4-Wire Horn Strobe Appliance allows for separate operation of the horn and strobe circuits
- 24 VDC models with 16 to 33 VDC UL "Regulated Voltage" using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Wall mount flush to standard 4-inch square or double-gang boxes or surface mount to IOB backbox
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in sync protocol Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires