- Activates any hardwire or wireless alarm system if temperature falls below +39°F (+4°C)
- Very small size for unobtrusive appearance
- Requires no power to operate
- Perfect for homes, vacation properties or any unattended building
- Not for use in freezer or cooler monitoring. Instead, use an EnviroAlert® with a remote probe
For simple low cost protection from freezing in homes, mountain cabins, or any unattended building, the TempAlert® TA-40 will activate any hardwire or wireless alarm system if the temperature should fall below 39° F (4° C).
The TA-40 offers positive protection and peace of mind to residential and business owners concerned about the risk of frost shattered pipes and the water damage that follows.
An added advantage of the TA-40 is the unit’s compact size which enables it to be installed in virtually any setting without being noticed.
Not for use in cooler/freezer monitoring, instead choose an EnviroAlert® with probe.
|Power Requirements || No power required to operate |
|Contacts ||Contact opening temperature = 39.5° F ± 5.4°F (4°C ± 3°C) |
|Operating Temperature Range ||+32 to +100°F (0 to +38° C) |
|Recommended Sensor Cable ||18 to 24 gauge |
|Case Material || ABS plastic rated 94V-0 |
|Dimensions ||2.5" x .8" x .55" (6.4 cm x 2 cm x 1.4 cm) |
|Weight ||3 oz. (85 g) |
|Color ||Off-white |
|Mounting ||2 screw holes (.165" diameter) |
|Warranty ||1 year limited |