Special Order - may require 3-10 days to ship
(see our Special Orders policy)
Ideal for basement sump pumps, drain areas, computer rooms, document storage areas, warehouses and sprinkler systems. WaterBug® sensors work by forming a conductive bridge between to contacts. Connect up to 8 supervised, or 16 unsupervised WaterBug® sensors. Eight LEDs indicate which zone is in alarm condition.
Use in conjunction with alarm panel, bell, wireless transmitter, etc. Connect as many as 6 sensor probes up to 100' (30.48 m) away from the console for wide area protection.
- Includes (4) supervised sensors (W-S-S)
- Simultaneously monitor up to 8 supervised or up to 16 unsupervised zones.
- 12, 24 V AC/DC external power.
- (1) Form C relay output.
- Built-in audible alarm with silence feature (88 dB @ 10 cm)
- Install sensors up to 500' (152.4 m) distance from unit.
- Will not alarm due to condensation or humidity.
- Designed to detect nonflammable conductive liquids (distilled water cannot be detected).
- Supervised sensors will alarm if wire is severed as well as when water is detected
- Document storage
- Laundry rooms
- Dry storage
- Computer rooms
- Sump pump areas
|Console Size|| |
6.55" x 4.70 " x 1" (16.66 cm x 11.9 cm x 2.5 cm)
|Probe Size (surface) ||2" x 3" x .88" (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 2.2 cm) |
|Probe Size (under carpet) ||2" x 3" x .18" (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x .5 cm) |
|Power Requirements ||12V or 24V AC or DC |
|Current Draw (resting state) ||75 mA @ 12, 24 VDC - 200 mA @ 12, 24 VAC |
|Current Draw (alarm condition) ||125 mA @ 12, 24 VDC - 330 mA @ 12, 24 VAC |
|Sensitivity ||Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation |
|Operating Temperature ||Control and Probe 32 to 140° F (0 to 60° C) |
|Outputs ||Form C (SPDT) 1 A @ 24 VAC, 1 A @ 30 VDC - Audible alarm with silence feature |
|Recommended distance between probes & console ||500 ft. (152.4 m) maximum |
|Recommended maximum probes per console ||8 supervised or 16 non-supervised |
|Model Number ||Description |
|W-S-S ||Water Surface Sensor (supervised) |
|W-UC-S ||Water Under Carpet Sensor (supervised) |
|W-S-U ||Water Surface Sensor (unsupervised) |
|W-UC-U ||Water Under Carpet Sensor (unsupervised) |